1278 Campus Drive
Enjoy the perfectly framed view of San Francisco from this special private sanctuary! Nestled above scenic La Loma Park and built in 1955, this mid century masterpiece was thoughtfully designed by renowned architect Gerald McCue. A classic piece of Berkeley history, this property sits on a double lot and is all on one level with signature clean mid century lines and seamless indoor - outdoor flow. The location is surprising nestled in the Berkeley hills it is only 5 minutes drive to North Berkeley Shops and resturants (1.3 miles) and less than 1 mile to U.C. Berkeley.
The main house has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathroom with magnificent views from every room. Kitchen and living area opens out to magical garden patio and eating area. The master bedroom features a large walk in closet, The clear sight lines to several dynamic views make this home the perfect example of simple but elegant mid century architecture at it's finest. There is also separate studio/office with kitchenette and full bath, below the two car garage.
- Built in 1955 by Architect Gerald McCue
- Magnificent SF & Bay views from every room!
- Amazing indoor - outdoor flow.
- Close yet far away, 5 minute drive to North Berkeley Shops
- Less than 1.5 miles to the U.C. Berkeley Campus
- Main house has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Living square footage measured at 1940 sq. ft.
- Large private double lot 12,656, idealic setting
- Kitchen seamlessly flows to outdoor
- Original cork flooring throughout
- Beautifully landscaped with excellent privacy
- Separate studio with kitchenette and full bath
- Two car garage with off street parking
- Many system updates: furance, seismic & electrical upgrades
Saturday 4/20 & Sunday 4/21
2:00pm - 4:00pm
Saturday 4/27 & Sunday 4/28
2:00pm - 4:30pm
Offers will be reviewed on 4/30 at 2:00pm
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Leif Jenssen